1. Purposes of use of personal information
The personal information you provide to us will be used within the necessary limits to achieve the following objectives
1) For the purpose of credit analysis and identification of the client in relation to real estate leasing, joint guarantee and others
2) For the purpose of signing real estate leases, guarantees and other contracts related to real estate management (including preparatory procedures), as well as providing the services contracted through those agreements
3) For the purpose of managing real estate leases and for the performance of the several activities related to operational management
4) For the purpose of analyzing customer behavior and developing new products, and measurement and analysis of advertising effectiveness
5) For the consignment to insurance companies of the several types of damage insurance and guarantees
6) For the purpose of contacting consumers through mail, telephone, messaging services, e-mail and other contact means, to achieve the objectives from 1) to 5) described above (including contacts for the purpose of advertisement)
7) For other incidental and related business related to those described above
2. Joint Use of Personal Information
Our company will jointly use the personal information provided to us in the following manners
1) Joint users and purpose of joint use
a) Information will be jointly used by our company and companies of the same group in relation to our real estate management business activities (*Please see here for a list of our group companies.) 当社グループ会社の一覧
b) Information will be jointly used by our company and companies of the same group for the purpose of providing related and incidental services necessary to the activities described above, within the scope of our business objectives
2) Jointly used personal information
Name, address, date of birth, annual income (including household income), telephone number (including mobile phone number) e-mail address, information regarding one’s place of employment, household composition, residential status, guarantor and emergency contact information, driver’s license and other numbered and coded identification information, real estate leasing information, leasing conditions, credit information, transactions information, as well as other data deemed necessary for the purposes stated above, within the minimum limit necessary
3) Person in Charge of Personal Information Management
Village House Management Co., Ltd. – Hulic Kamiyacho Building 4F, Toranomon 4-3-13, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to Representative: Masayuki Meguro
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
Our company does not disclose to third parties personal information provided to us without prior consent of the costumer, except in the following cases defined by law
1) Cases in which the handling of personal information is based on laws and regulations
2) Cases in which disclosure is deemed necessary to protect one’s life, health or property, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
3) Cases in which the handling of personal information is specially necessary for improving public hygiene or promoting the proper environment for raising children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual
4) Cases in which providing personal information is necessary for cooperating with national authorities, local governments, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the applicant is likely to impede the execution of the affairs concerned.
5) Where said third party is an academic research institution, etc. and said third party needs to handle personal data for academic research purposes (This includes cases where a part of the purpose of handling such personal data is for academic research purposes, and excludes cases where there is a risk of unjustified infringement of the rights and interests of individuals.)
We may also provide your personal information, such as email address or telephone number, to online service providers such as Meta Platforms, Inc, Google LLC, Criteo, Salesforce, Inc, ByteDance Ltd., etc., for the purpose of delivering advertisements. These providers include businesses located in California, USA and China (for information on the data protection policies, please see the following links: USA (Federal), California and China. The providers will handle your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection policies.
4. Acquisition of personal-related information
We may obtain information on advertisements collected by cookies, etc. (click date and time, source media information (media partner ID, media partner name, media site name, etc.)) from tools operated by third parties, link this to your personal data, and use it for the purpose of measuring advertising effectiveness.
5. Consignment of the Handling Personal Information
Our company may outsource to external contractors the handling of personal information provided to us. We shall select contractors that meet our standards for the handling of personal information, manage and supervise those contractors, and protect personal information in collaboration with those external contractors.
6. Disclosure and Rectification of Personal Information
When we receive a request from a customer for notification of the purpose of use, disclosure (including disclosure of records of provision to third parties), correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to third parties of personal information, we will take appropriate action. If we receive a request for correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to a third party, we will deal with the request appropriately after confirming that the requestor is the person in question or his/her representative. Please contact us at article 7 below.
7. Inquiries regarding personal information
Village House Management Co., Ltd. - Business Department – 105-0001 Hulic Kamiyacho Building 4F, Toranomon 4-3-13, Minato-ku, Tokyo-to TEL : 03-6775-9351 FAX : 03-6775-9335